CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 4 February 2018

round in circles!


Hi everyone 
I have cased this from a card I saw somewhere, and loved the style. If anyone knows whose it is, I would love to acknowledge them.
I typed the sentiment onto the card first, then diecut 2 circles, one black, and one using some of my Brusho's playing, using my stitched circles dies, and glued them in to position, after tying a spotty ribbon around. 
Using my Misti, I first stamped onto the card, and then onto a snippet, which I coloured with copics and overlaid onto the card. Doing it this way means I don't have to cut out the feet and tail!

Challenges -
Southern Girls - circle embellishments
Cuttlebug Mania - happy birthday
CardsTV - a/g
Noor Designs UK - celebrations

10 comments:

brenda said...

Just popping in to look at your pretty creation and see what I'v missed, slowly trying to ease back into the swing of things.

B x

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous crazy bird and love those colours.xx [aNNie]

Di said...

Oh Glennis, this is just adorable! That's my fave TH Crazy Bird. I know where you probably spotted this card - check out the winners over at Darnell's new Twofers Challenge - the winner was Verna with a very similar card. Don't blame you for CASE-ing it - you did a great jobw. And zipped into the Playground sharpish as well :)

Hugs

Di xx

Di said...

Di again! I'm almost sure I forgot to paste the link to Darnell's blog into my comment just earlier: http://twofercardchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2018/01/twofer-card-challenge-1-winners.html

xx

aussie aNNie said...

re my post, blogger was playing funny games, I actually deleted around 6 before I saw it has published . Fun and games...thanks anyway for letting me know..xx

maria f. said...

Love that crazy bird and you've designed a great card for him 😉

Polka Dot Orchard said...

Super cute. I love that bird.

cotnob said...

This is fabulous Glennis, a great background and super Crazy Bird - a brilliant card.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Barb said...

I love this little crazy bird and you've coloured him so beautifully. It's a lovely design Glennis and I really like the background too. Barbxx

Dortesjs said...

Beautiful card, well done