CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 4 December 2016

Glisten and Sparkle


Hi everyone!
I was so thrilled to be asked by Nikki at Indigo Blu to do a post for the challenge. My background was a 'mop up' of DI Peacock Feathers that I had been using for another project. I then stamped this delightful image and embossed with 'bright gold' EP. I added some sparkly sequins, gold 'glitter glue', and using ds tape around the edges, I sprinkled on some holographic glitter and then mounted the panel on to a matching turquoise card
It is quite difficult to pick up the sparkle in a photograph, but it is very sparkly IRL

IndigoBlu - Glisten and sparkle

8 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

WOW Glennis, I love this and I have that stamp...looks fabulous with that gorgeous background colours..Beautiful colours and creation...love it..xx{aNNie}

KT Fit Kitty said...

Congratulations, Glennis! It is beautiful! I like the background! Your photographs look great!

Flo Langley said...

Gorgeous card Glennis. Great photo.
Flo x

MaryH said...

So glad that you had time to return for a visit after the card picture got placed properly! Thanks for taking time to do that. I LOVE this marbled cool background for the gleam of the silhouette head. Adding the jewels in her hair made the design just sparkle. TFS & have a good week. (oh yes, the sparkle came through very well in the photo too!)

Birdcage Craft Studio by Sue Ralph said...

Beautiful card Glennis, I love this stamp as well. Thank you for joining in the IndigoBlu Blog Challenge. xx

Creative Makings said...

Love the card glennis and how you've picked out the detail in the stamp with sparkles.
Great to see you join us in the IndigoBlu challenge

Sarn said...

Stunning card. So pretty xxx

rachel said...

This is absolutely beautiful Glennis - really gorgeous! Thanks for joining the challenge too! Hugs rachel x