CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 8 November 2016

For the Christmas box!

Hello everyone!

I was very taken with this card design that I saw recently, and sorry I can't remember where. So simple and easy to make but looks so effective.

I have covered my card with a piece from my LOTV NitWit collection pad.
The Penny Black 'Brush Holly' stamp was coloured with watercolour pencils, spritzed with water, and stamped onto an oddment of white card. The faux stitching was done witha pen, and the words are a peel off that I coloured to match.
Challenges - A Blog Named Hero - for holiday theme
HLS Christmas - for watercolour
Virginia's View Challenge - for stripes or plaid
Pixies Crafty Workshop - use up your snippets!

Thanks for looking and have a crafty week!

9 comments:

brenda said...

It's a very striking design Glennis and looks so stylish.

B x

Flo Langley said...

Lovely card Glennis.
Flo x

Jane said...

Simply gorgeous! Love it! Thanks for linking to the Christmas challenge at HLS.

Di said...

Really super card Glennis - love the design/layout and the image panel is absolutely lovely!

Hugs

Di xx

Barb said...

A lovely CAS Christmas card Glennis. Barbxx

Darnell said...

I love the look of watercolor-by-spritzing, Glennis, and your holly was perfect for it! Not to mention it looks stunning against that pretty plaid!! Thanks for your visit to me! Hugs, Darnell

Betty said...

wonderful card, Glennis - very classy with the plain accent for your lovely holly. TFS at A Blog Named Hero and good luck.

Elizabeth said...

Beautiful card. The watercoloured holly is lovely. Elizabeth xx

BożenA said...

Great CAS watercolor. Thank you for sharing with us HLS Christmas.
BozenA DT HLS