CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 16 June 2016

even more Brushos

I have had quite a productive day today In my craftroom. This is another background made with Brushos and the cling wrap technique. You never quite know how it is going to turn out. I used purple and turquoise, and I am very pleased with the result.
I stamped some assorted flowers and message from a Paper Artsy set, and stamped the flowers again on magenta card, which I cut out and paper pieced. I also went over some of the lines with my Sharpie white paint pen.
Challenges -
Rubberdance - use purple, turquoise & magenta, and optional flowers
Pixies Crafty Workshop - I used snippets for the flowers

5 comments:

brenda said...

Stunning colours Glennis, I always find it is such fun never knowing quite how the background will turn out.

B x

Di said...

Love this Glennis! Wonderful background, vibrant colours and the stamping/white pen finishes it off perfectly!

Hugs

Di xx

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning. Beautiful and love this card, beautiful colours ....xx {aNNie}

Bibi Lindahl said...

Gorgeous! Combining Brushos and the cling wrap technique sure is fun. Thank you for joining our June challenge at Rubber Dance ♥

ionabunny said...

Gorgeous background. The flowers are lovely. Thanks for joining the Rubber Dance challenge. Hugz