CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 18 June 2016

CASEing!

My second post for today!
I used two of the stamps from the Wetlands set, that I have just bought, onto a scrap of white card, adding a little colour sponging with di's.
I diecut it with a circle die, and cut another slightly larger black piece. I then layed them onto a kraft card base, and added 3 black tiny circles to finish
This is my entry for the Caseplorations June challenge

And also Happy Little Stampers - Anything goes with dies

6 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

What a fabulous card, lovely stamps and colours Glennis..xx
 {aNNie}

brenda said...

Lovely work as always Glennis.

Hope you have a good weekend.

B x

Helen Gullett said...

What a sweet shaped card. Love the image too.
Thank you for playing along with Happy Little Stampers - Anything Goes With Dies!

shirley-bee said...

Love your wetlands-based take on Shelly's card! Thanks so much for playing along at CASEplorations :)

The Sparkly Fairy said...

A very stylish card! Thank you for joining us at Happy Little Stampers - Anything Goes with a die.

Emma, Design Team Member

Monika Skinner said...

I do like your CASE. Love the wetland scene! Thanks for joining us this month at CASEplorations. Good Luck! :-)