CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 7 April 2013

April Showers

Here is another card I have made this week. Another digi that I am not sure who it was that designed it. I have coloured with copics, and used a leftover strip of DP under the image. The vertical piece was cut with my cb using a scalloped edge die, and the flourish was also cut from a scrap piece with my cb
I would like to enter this at
Cuttlebug Mania - April Showers
Inky Impressions - for a child
Pixies Playground - use snippets

Have a great week

11 comments:

Di said...

Hi Glennis! First in the Playground I see - and with a darling card. Beautiful colour combo and image - plus I love the use of snippets.

Have a lovely day!

Hugs, Di xx

Deneen said...

What a great card, I love the image you used, and the corner die is a perfect touch, it reminds me of a gust of wind. Thanks for joining the April Showers Challenge at Cuttlebug Mania.

Kerry said...

Lovely rainy card. Super image. Thank you for joining us with our April Showers challenge at Cuttlebug Mania this week.

scrappymo! said...

Cute image...I love the corner die with the rainy day feeling of this card. Great use of snippets.

Lynn said...

Love the colour combo, and isn't she adorable. Great card. Lynn x

Sue - said...

Lovely cute image.

Sarn said...

Perfect card for our current weather! xxx

Bubbles said...

Love those colours! It's such a sweet car.
Just visiting from the Crafty Snippets Playground,
Bubbles
at Patchwork Apples
# 35

Elizabeth said...

Hi Glennis, just popping over from the snippet playground. Smashing card - I like your colouring of the cute digi image, and the spotty paper :) Elizabeth xx

Amanda said...

Smply lovey card, such a cute image and I love the placement of the snippets. Hugs, Amanda x

Darnell said...

I saw this over at Pixie's and wanted a closer look! It's so great, Glennis!