CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 29 December 2012

Cracked Glass

Today's card features a technique that we learned at card class a wee while ago.
This is the first time I have tried it at home.
I stamped on the butterfly shape with a cherry blossom stamp, and coloured it with distress inks. I then used 3 coats of UTEE, and when it had cooled I then 'cracked' it and rubbed a little distress ink into the cracks to make them stand out.
The DP is from The Scrap Cake - One moment in time pad.
The die is Memory Box - Madera corner

I am entering this in the challenge at Sweet Stamps for cracked glass.

Also the challenge at Totally Gorguss for something new
(The DP is new)

1 comment:

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

Don't you just love this technique!!
I like how you stamped an image in the butterfly die. Very great idea. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stamps this month. Don't forget to join our weekly challenges for even more chances of winning.

Hugs,
Calypso