CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 27 January 2012

Red, Grey and White


Today's card is in CAS style. I have printed congratulations in red on my computer, then used a piece of beautiful grey metallic paper, which looks like lace, then finished with a piece of felt ribbon which was in a parcel that I won from Audrey (Hippieaud)
I am entering in the challenge at
 http://going-buggy.blogspot.com/    - use red, grey and white
and also
 http://digidoodleshopsbest.blogspot.com/   - for anything goes

7 comments:

lalkygirl said...

gorgeous card glennis.love the CAS design,its one i struggle with to be honest and you have nailed it
thanks for joining us at digi doodle shop challenges and good luck
tracey x

Karen said...

Lovely card Glennis, love CAS cards, thanks for joinign us at Digi Doodle shop Challenges.
xx

Turtle In The Sand said...

So simple and so stunning. Thanks for joining us at the Digi Doodle Shop this week. **Linda

Unknown said...

Wow I love this, thx visiting my new blog
hugs
Ildz

Enfys said...

Gorgeous card Glennis. I find cas cards hard, always want to add just one more flower/ribbon/brad, but you nailed it! Thank you so much for entering my challenge, and good luck
Hugs
Enfys

MicheleV said...

oh so elegant - beautiful!

GrĂ¡ O'Neill said...

Beautiful card & the paper is such a find :)