CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 4 September 2010

On a musical note....

I love this musical digi and it is perfect for this challenge.
I printed it on to some kraft card and lightly watercoloured parts of it. The image was then layered on to a cream card which I ran through my cuttlebug and highlighted it with a Vanilla ink pad. Then tied some crochet cotton around and layered again onto a cream base card.
I am entering it in the following challenges

Simon Says Stamp and Show   ---Layers
The Stampman Challenges    ---Musical
Your Next Stamp    ---Anything Goes

5 comments:

Dori Shelton said...

Wonderful card. I really like the layers of neutral colors and the black string adds a nice finishing touch.

Lynne Forsythe said...

What a WONDERFUL card!!
thanks bunches for playing along with the Design Teamies and Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!!

Kim Costello said...

Fabulous image Glennis, I love it printed on the kraft paper wonderful layering!!!
The Design Team and I are so pleased that you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge this week
Thank you
HuGs Kim :)

Unknown said...

This is wonderful - how creative you are printing onto the kraft card! Thanks for playing along with The Stampmans challenge x Janet

Justine said...

What a great image, love the soft coloring