CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 27 November 2016

Roses

When this set arrived, with some others that I bought on a Facebook group, I was a bit overwhelmed as it is much larger than I thought. However I used the folder to do the embossing, and stamped the flower into the centre. I stamped it again on a scrap and coloured with my Promarkers. I cut the flower and 3 leaves from this one and shaped and layered them, although the scan does not show the effect very well. I used 3 favourite colours, R766, R555, and C426, and the added a touch of Y524 to shade the leaves.
Challenges :
Pixies crafty playground, - snippets
Promarker challenge - 3 fav colours
Create and Makes #5 - a/g
Create and Inspire #56 - a/g

5 comments:

brenda said...

What a beautiful card Glennis, it's a lovely Rose and your choice of embossing folder sets it off perfectly.

B x

aussie aNNie said...

Beautifully created card loving that embossing folder and colour combo.cxx {aNNie}

Crafty KJ said...

This is a stunning card! Gorgeous colouring on the rose and the layout is so pretty with the embossed background! Thank you so much for joining in with my challenge this week at Passion for Promarkers and good luck! Hugs, Karen xx

Di said...

Lovely card and beautiful colouring Glennis. A UK magazine had a giveaway this Summer of what might be the same stamp and embossing folder. The size scared me a bit but having seen yours I must dig the set out and have a play - it's gorgeous!

Hugs

Di xx

Elizabeth said...

A lovely card, Glennis. The rose is stunning and the embossing makes a very effective frame. Elizabeth xx