CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 20 October 2016

Squares and Grids

Hi everybody, it is so good to be home again after a month's travelling.
I was catching up on my blog reading when I saw the challenge at Paper Artsy was Squares and Grids. This was perfect to try out my new Magenta stamp that I bought in Montreal. I coloured the pieces with watercolour pencils and copics, and arranged them onto a black background.
My scanner is not picking up the true colours, so I may try and photograph this later today.
I would also like to enter at Pixie's Crafty Workshop, as I used snippets to stamp onto.

8 comments:

Barb said...

I bet you've got lots of laundry Glennis after a month's travelling!!!! I hope you had a super time.

Your card is lovely. The black frame really makes those lovely colours pop. Barbxx

cotnob said...

This is beautiful Glennis, such pretty colours.
Pauline
x

brenda said...

Just lovely, as your creations always are Glennis.

B x

aussie aNNie said...

Hi and welcome back Glennis, love this work of art, it's just stunning.xx{aNNie}

Sue said...

This is a fab stamp and what gorgeous colours you've used Glennis. This is a fun challenge isn't it xx

Di said...

Really pretty Glennis and such lovely colours too. I wondered where you were - welcome back!

Hugs

Di xx

Lucy Edmondson said...

Beautiful!

Lucy x

Sarah B said...

really love this - such an effective use of the stamps xx